So, after seeing a couple of people doing this, i decided to join myself on The Artist Studio with Suzette Morrow.
I've done Day 1 & 2 and today is Day 3 (still busy with today's).
Day 1 - How Do I Feel
We were encouraged to draw little frames in our sketchbook, repeatedly ask ourselves "How do I feel?" and then just randomly doodle in each block, in pencil. Once every block had been completed, we had to go back and try bring out pictures from this. I think i struggled a little bit, but by the second page I could feel my creative juices were flowing a bit better.
Day 2 - Part To Whole
This project meant we had to cut out designs from a magazine - there were to have no shape or form, just a design or pattern which we had to randomly stick onto a page in our Sketchbook and then create a page based on those cuttings. Also a bit of a struggle, but once your mind is open, you almost feel like there isn't enough space for you to continue - VERY COOL - I liked this exercise very much.


No comments:
Post a Comment