Monday, July 26, 2010

Weave Sketchbook - The beginning




I bought a new A4 Sketchbook which has a grass woven like cover - here is a picture of it - i liked that earthy look about it and so i bought it.






The first picture is of Penelope - what a gorgeous face!! (WDE, Pic by Artmutt at WC)
The second picture is of a Ladybug which i only drew part of the whole picture (WDE, Pic by Signchick at WC)
The third picture is of a Little Toy Clown, i only drew the face. (WDE, Pic by Signchick at WC)
There is a gap in the page I know - I am going to write something, just haven't decided what.

All of them were done with:
Derwent Inktense & Aquatone for the 'under painting'
Derwent Coloursoft Pencils for more colour and intensity
Pitt Pens for some of the details
All in all it took me about 4 hours to do.







Little garden ornament - Picture ref by DonnaD at DS
Mushrooms - Picture ref by katdyd at DS
I have started drawing something in the space & will post the update when it's done.

Derwent Inktense Pencils (Wet & Dry)
Derwent Coloursoft Pencils (Mushrooms)
Derwent Aquatone Pencils (Mushrooms)
Pitt Pens (Mushrooms)
All in all took me about 2.5 hours


No comments:

Post a Comment