I'm hosting the ATC for June 2010 on DrawSpace.
It's been so interesting looking for things to draw and how vast our oceans are. I'm fascinated by Ocean Life and this was a great opportunity to take a dive into the deep waters (without getting wet of course - although, given half the chance I'd love to be a diver!!)
Here is my first card of a Seahorse, known as a Ocean Rider Seahorse, latched onto a branching sea sponge which is what helps it to retain it's beautiful colours. The purple in the background are other sea corals painting the reefs.
OCEAN RIDER SEAHORSE
Under The Sea DrawSpace ATC - June 2010
ATC Size on Watercolour Card Stock
Derwent Coloursoft Pencils
Took me about 1.5 hours to complete
(Don't have a scanner so this is a photograph and allot of white shows through, but it's not so bad on the real picture)

No comments:
Post a Comment