Anyway, It's been a fabulous week - I've bought quite a few art supplies.
On Saturday I bought Derwent Inktense Pencils (24) - they are stunning to use and it's all the in the name, the colour is rich and intense.
I also got Derwent Coloursoft Pensils (72) - I haven't used them yet, but i'm rushing home to try them out - i'm so excited.
I also bought Faber Castel Pens Pitt Pens - I know I sound repetitive - but they are really awesome and what i love is that i can use my inktense over them and the Pens are waterproof - it's awesome!!!
Tomorrow I'll post some of the stuff I've done using my new supplies!!



What a great day of shopping. Have you tried the coloursoft pencils yet, what are they like? I like those pitt pens, I use them too. Great to see your blog site.
ReplyDeleteJacqui