This was my very first ATC that I have participated in. (For those who don't know, ATC means Artist Trading Cards, they are baseball sized cards (6.4cm x 8.9cm), you then draw one card for each person in the trade and once they are done you post the original to all the participants and in return you get your own little piece of art in the mail from all around the globe!!)
We had to do cards based on our childhood memories and it was great fun! My whole family got involved going down memory lane... my little sister was so excited every time I got one of the cards in the post and not to mention seeing the ones I had completed myself.
It's a pity that the scanner did not like the watercolour paints and so some of the colour looks a bit washed out. I will try and get better quality images next time, but at least this gives you an idea.
These are all quite self explanatory, but just to elaborate:
- Taking Ballet Classes as a little girl
- Going to the Bunny Park was the greatest outing to go on.
- Dot from Animaniacs (one of my favourite cartoons).
- Feeding the Ducks - another great outing my parents always took us on.
- Scrooge McDuck
- Pinky & the Brain - so funny!!
- Judy from the Jetsons
- The Gummi Bears (my favourite cartoon when I was little!!)
- My Teddy Bear
- Eating Soft Serve Ice-Cream (still do that today)
- Cushi my first doggie when I was little
- Fred Flintstone (watched this with my Grandfather)
- Summer Holidays at the Beach
- Baking Coconut Cup-Cakes with my Vôvô (Grandfather)
- Beads - making all sorts of costume jewellery
- Eating great Sweets & Candy
- Lucy my doll which my Vôvô (Gran) made me - loved her!!


No comments:
Post a Comment